Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Zoloft Side Effects and Zoloft Stories. Zoloft Soultions.

For instructions on how to get off Zoloft, click here

Zoloft

On Zoloft. About 17 years ago, my life was in termoil, not that my life before that wasn't but anyway, that when the doctor put me on Zoloft. Anyway, after being on the Zoloft, I had my first suiside attempt. Within a 10 year period i must have tryed suicide 3 or 4 times from being so low and down on myself. To be honest with you, I thought i needed Zoloft so I took it. My bouts of severe depression, Zoloft did not help with them at all. My doctor would increase Zoloft, decrease Zoloft and increase Zoloft again. Hospital visit after hospital visit. Somehow I just didn't think that maybe it was a little bit because of the Zoloft? Prior to my Zoloft startup i had been in therepy for severe childhood trauma. Was in therepy for at least 7 years and during that time, i had two major upsets and never once did my therepist say to me,"here's a pill, it will make you feel better", we just talked it out and she let me express my anger, hurt, fears and I came through those upsets ok without medication.

I have a big problem with stress, anxiety and depression. Well, on to more recent things. In January 2005 i became stressed beyond belief. I was on 150 mgs of pamalor and it did nothing. My doctor told me it was time to switch to a 21st century depression medication-ZOLOFT. we ran them side by side, weening off pamalor and introducing zoloft.

That took about a month. At first I did stop crying and slept less (I was sleeping about 20 hours a day). Then went solely on zolft. Then it started. Straight water diareah 5-7 times aday and sometimes not even aware i was going, it just happened, anywhere anytime. Constant phone ringing sounds in my ears, like a cell phone.insomnia? I would go days without sleep. Exhaustion every day like I had climbed mt rushmore.uncontrolable shaking non stop.horible, horible skin, constantly felt the need to pick at it all the time. Ended up looking like "I! was a teenage frankenstein".